HGS Healthcare LLC Vegetable Team Global Product Support Specialist in ST.LOUIS, Missouri
HGS North America is currently looking for Vegetable Team Global Product Support Specialist to support our client Bayer Crop Science. This position with HGS supporting Bayer Crop Science is located in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HGS Vegetable Team Global Product Support Specialist partners with Bayer’s Vegetable Business and their customers by processing seed transactions in SAP and other Bayer systems efficiently and effectively. A key focus of this role is to help ensure timely harvest and delivery of seeds at the global production areas.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Partner with Bayer to prepare production plans for commercial and stock seed by creating planned orders and additional tasks with planned orders.
· Manage planned production through Excel by processing requests given by Global Crop Placement Specialist, such as being responsible for foundation seed requests and follow up.
· Ensure foundation seed has correct requirements met for production including quality, testing, and phytosanitary documents.
· Independently take initiative to develop and manage daily operations through the planned production Excel worksheet.
· Create and manage allocated orders and deliveries to ensure they reach the global production area through tracking and follow up with customs, clearance and the production plant.
· Monitor and approve batches for grower settlement process as well as analyze and summarize crop specific harvest report to assist Global Supply Team on weekly basis.
· Create Purchase Requisitions and Third Party Purchase Order Documents as request from the Global Supply Team.
· Run reports regularly to evaluate sales orders and availability then communicate information to the Global Supply Team and Bayer clients.
· Allocation of Commercial Seed to our Global Customers based on forecast and availability requirements.
· Peer to peer and group training across families for new tasks and new employees.
· Complete other assignments as needed when requested by Global Supply Team.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· BA/BS in Business related field preferred
· 2-4 years marketing or related field experience required
· Knowledge working with SAP preferred
· Intermediate Excel Skills required
· Proven Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
· Organization and Planning Skills
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Detail Oriented
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.