Energizer Trade Marketing Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 4,500 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Manager, Trade Marketing, is responsible for the development, deployment and execution of national trade strategy and policy across North America.
• Brand support – consultants to brand, providing category, trade and sales perspective
• Sales support – consultants to customer teams, providing category and brand perspective
• Trade Marketing team support – sharing tools and best practices for entire team
• Strategic thinking and influence
• Drive company and industry initiatives
• Focused on the development and deployment of national trade strategy and policy. This strategy will help bridge the gap between brand strategy and channel strategy and it will link back to the corporate strategy.
• Annual priorities and directives (4Ps focused) for each of our brand segments
• Drive period priorities and directives (4Ps focused) for each of our brand segments
• National trade policy and guidelines (4Ps focused) for each of our brand segments
• Play a lead role in establishing Energizer's identity with the trade
• National deployment strategy, process and tools
• Share best practices across the commercial leadership team
• May also perform additional duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• 4-year degree required; business focus preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales, Trade Marketing and/or Marketing
• Previous cross functional and/or teamwork experience desirable
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong analytical experience/ability
• Influential leadership and results oriented
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Preferred national account sales and category management experience across a broad set of customers or channels
• Consumer products background preferred
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to Director, Trade Marketing. Key relationships internally will include Sales, Marketing, Trade and Shopper Activation.
• Travel Requirements (up to 25%)
• Located in St. Louis, MO
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.