Washington University of St. Louis Time) in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is part-time and works approximately 20 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Joint Research Office for Contracts. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position provides routine secretarial and receptionist support for department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates with both university and corporate stakeholders to route agreements for final execution. Prepare correspondence for the final agreement for distribution to appropriate parties as indicated on the distribution list. Route fully executed agreements for signature, may need to deliver and pick up from the appropriate parties.
- Maintain phone and contact lists for the Contract Specialists.
- Correspond with various compliance offices as needed to ensure approval prior to contract execution.
- Ensure records in contracts database are complete, including updating database with additional information as needed.
- Run workload and analysis reports on the contract database and distribute.
- Types routine documents such as memos, forms and correspondence, using varied computer based software and office equipment.
- Maintains file systems for administrative office material.
- Retrieves, sorts and distributes mail for staff.
- Maintains mailing lists and assists with compiling and sending communications.
- Occasional projects related to data capture and maintenance for JROC agreements.
- Special administrative projects as needed.
- Prepares rooms for meetings.
Equivalent of High School diploma with 1 year directly related experience in similar position.
- Ability to type and use email and various word processing packages and have working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize/complete tasks with little supervision.
- Organized, with exceptional communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to use discretion and good judgement.
- Ability to meet the needs of a diverse department.
The hiring range for this position is $12.45 - $15.15 per hour.
This position is eligible for part-time benefits. Please visit our website at hr.wustl.edu to view a summary of benefits.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Secretary I (Part-Time) - Joint Research Office for Contracts - 41483
Job ID: 41483
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Part-Time