St. Mary's Good Samaritan System Director, Talent Acquisition - St. Louis in St. Louis, Missouri
As an SSM Health employee, you have responsibility to carry on a ministry our founding Sisters set forth more than 144 years ago by offering hope and healing to our patients and when you join our team, our sacred ministry is in your hands. Each one of us brings a special gift to our Mission, what will yours be?
Join our exceptional team!
The System Director, Talent Acquisition is responsible for managing a team of Talent Acquisition Leaders from each market. These leaders directly manage a team of SSM Health recruiters. This role will also have expectations to deliver outcomes within budget and high team engagement, candidate and stakeholder satisfaction. The ideal candidate will need to meet market, diversity and system hiring goals.
- Leads the talent acquisition recruitment team across each market at SSM Health; defines overall team and performance goals in partnership with leadership; provides direction and guidance to maximize department and team member performance and engagement within budget.
- Builds effective working relationships; provides timely, appropriate, and targeted service excellence to clients, candidates and other stakeholders across all SSM Health markets.
- Effectively partners with members of leadership team(s), stakeholders, and staff to drive performance and change into the recruiting process ensuring development and selection of top candidates.
- Drives change and continuous improvement into the hiring process to enhance results.
- Retains working knowledge of relevant market trends and competitive intelligence. Positions SSM Health to be competitive in the recruitment marketplace.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all legal and compliance guidelines and ensures that SSM employment practices follow these guidelines.
- Positions SSM Health, individual entities and all job positions positively and appropriately in the talent market.
- Develops overall attraction strategy and recruitment plan and establishes effective relationships with appropriate recruitment sources and focuses on critical positions and critical talent markets (i.e., diverse talent, individuals with disabilities, veterans).
- Develops and monitors customized advertising and marketing campaign initiatives to address strategic recruitment needs and Affirmative Action plans.
- Works with stakeholders to develop and deliver relevant messaging though effective channels to current and potential candidates.
- Develops and analyzes recruiting metrics and measurements, producing timely reports on progress.
- Seven (7) years of recruitment and HR experience, including leadership of recruiters. Experience managing a team of recruitment leaders is strongly preferred. Demonstrated ability to create successful recruitment leaders and talent specialists.
- Previous healthcare, sales, marketing, HR process improvement background is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability at a senior level.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships among differing levels of management and various stakeholder groups such as executive management, senior management, mid-level management, and outside contractors.
- Superior marketing and public relations skills with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally to present opportunities in a positive manner.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Exhibit a high energy level and demonstrate the ability to work as a team.
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to create, develop and implement projects and ideas in a timely fashion.
- Reports to: System Vice President of Talent
- Supervises: TA Leaders in Oklahoma, Mid-Missouri, St. Louis (3), Southern Illinois, Wisconsin, and RN TA leader
- Skip Level Team: 45 recruiters
- Immediate customer: HR leaders in each region
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
SSM Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. The organization’s more than 40,000 employees and 10,000 providers are committed to providing exceptional health care services and revealing God’s healing presence to everyone they serve.
With care delivery sites in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin, SSM Health includes 24 hospitals, more than 300 physician offices and other outpatient and virtual care services, 10 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, a health insurance company and an accountable care organization. It is one of the largest employers in every community it serves.
Organization: SSM Health - System Office
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health System Office - 10101 Woodfield
Work Locations: SSM Health System Office - 10101 Woodfield (0033) 10101 Woodfield Lane St. Louis, 63132
Job: Professional Services
Req ID: 18016007