HCA, Hospital Corporation of America QA Specialist Medicaid Eligibility in St Louis, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have a rewarding opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with HCA Healthcare.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
As the QA Specialist, you will provide quality assurance and support for the ME Director of Operations Analysis and Reporting. Provide auditing and analytical support to ensure quality and assist in improving various processes within the Medicaid Eligibility service line.
What will you do in this role:
* Perform quality assurance activities for Medicaid eligibility operations to ensure that work efforts satisfactorily meet customer requirements in a systematic, reliable fashion, effectively using systems to do so. * Perform analytical assessments of data and assist the management team in using the data for decision-making purposes. * Maintain prompt and accurate documentation outlining all steps of the QA program that have been taken in individual organized files. Complete the proper forms. Audit the assigned number of accounts per day following a set schedule. Forms will be completed and submitted within required timelines. * Work independently with various departments to ensure revenue is maximized. * Maintain reports that are indicative of process improvement within departments while promoting a positive presence in improving these processes. * Make recommendations based on assessments that improve production and quality. * Ability to multi-task to ensure day-to-day work is complete as well as assigned projects. * Coordinate QA findings with appropriate departments, internal or external, and ensure that necessary follow up is done to resolve any negative results. * Provide documented results and process improvement to Director for departments not meeting company/client standards. * Perform special projects or other activities as assigned. Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, managers and executives, as well as external clients and other external business contacts. * Document progress notes to the patient's file and the hospital computer system. * Participate in ongoing, comprehensive training programs as required. * 25% travel required
- High School Diploma Required
- Minimum of 3 years preferred experience within Medicaid Eligibility, preferably as both a hospital-based screener and an application processor.
- Experience with standard suite of Microsoft office software products.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel and Word required.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disabilitystatus.
Job: *Quality Risk & Safety
Title: QA Specialist Medicaid Eligibility
Location: Missouri-St Louis-HCA Medicaid Eligibility(RCPS)
Requisition ID: 26573-183426