Washington University of St. Louis Project Manager - Children’s Discovery Institute - Pediatrics Central Administration - 49867 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of the Pediatrics Central Administration. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Functions as Executive Administrator of the Children’s Discovery Institute, providing administrative, operational, and financial oversight to the grant submission and award process.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Holds responsibility for day-to-day activities including fiscal and administrative management, contracts and funds, and multicomponent grants and subcontracts.
- Assures adherence to grant, IRB, and Washington University accounting guidelines for associated grants.
- Advises directors on matters of scientific and fiscal concerns.
- Composes annual solicitation of pilot proposals and project reviews.
- Provides projections/recommendations for future resource allocations and scientific directors.
- Prepares and maintains minutes from Executive Committee meetings, formal voting procedures, and committee activity related to proposals, ensuring follow up on decisions made.
- Provides planning and coordination of meetings and schedules presentations for Board of Directors.
- Establishes/enhances community and donor contacts, and contacts with other centers to facilitate collaboration and exchange of information.
- Participates in project review meetings and report preparation and analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related subject with five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience totaling nine years.
Demonstrated ability and expertise in handling varied aspects of grant administration and management.
The hiring range for this position is $47,985 - $61,193 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Project Manager - Children’s Discovery Institute - Pediatrics Central Administration - 49867
Job ID: 49867
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time