Cigna Operating Effectiveness Advisor, Continuous Improvement - Work from home - Express Scripts in St. Louis, Missouri
This position will partner with PBM Services resources to drive best practice sharing across work streams and within the core Continuous Improvement team. This position will support the identification, development and implementation of continuous improvement projects by driving the PBM Services core principles of employee engagement, waste identification, and continuous improvement. This position is responsible for employing lean methodologies to achieve business results, including Kaizen, Visual Management, Quality Management Systems, VSM, and 5S. This position will drive employee engagement, ensuring that process improvement activity is communicated, supported, and celebrated across PBM Services.
• Business process management, development optimization and sustainment through the collaborative design of business processes.
• Works closely with leadership and subject matter experts to design and enhance processes.
• Collaboratively manages the associated implementation plan, metrics, controls, and technology requirements with key stakeholders.
• Develops plans to provide for ongoing monitoring and management of business processes.
• Synthesizes and communicates findings and recommendations to business and process leaders
• Establish a Continuous Improvement mindset across the organization.
• In conjunction with the business lines and subject matter experts, leads problem solving and surfaces opportunities and solutions to improve risk processes and create efficiencies.
• Develops relationships with all business units within PBM Services to identify and drive process improvement opportunities.
• Contribute actively to network of process improvement professionals within the enterprise.
RequireKnowledge and Abilities
Facilitating / Leading Kaizen Events in different business environments; Proficient with Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodology; 5S, Visual Mgmt, VSM, Kaizen, A3, FMEA, etc.; Developing Quality Management Systems and corresponding control documents including Policies, Procedures and Standard Work preferred; ISO implementation experience preferred; Developing training material and delivering Lean “Teach and Do” Modules; Implementing RCCA and Process Improvement methodology; Project Management experience.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.