Robert Half International Medical Billing Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
Medical Billing Specialist
Accountemps is looking for a motivated Medical Billing Specialist with strong technical skills and attention to detail. If you're a self-starter looking to build your career in healthcare, this may be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Billing and reimbursement for specific patient accounts
• Submitting bills to insurance organizations and patients
• Working closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
Please apply using our Robert Half app or online at www.accountemps.com
What we’re looking for:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Prefer 2 years of experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
• Working knowledge of practice management software
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook, and internet applications
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
• Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date Posted: September 11, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02423-9502684397
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance