Belcan Material Handling Functional Support Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
Material Handling Functional Support Analyst
Job Number: 284435
Category: SAP / ERP
Description: A Material Handling Functional Support Analyst job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support for Material Handling Fulfillment process questions and requests. To be considered for this role, you will have SAP Warehouse Management experience. This is a very visible, contract opportunity with a growing.
Material Handling Functional Support Analyst Job duties:
• Provide high level of customer services by providing prompt support via phone, email, and/or instant messaging.
• Provide User ID and Role Authorization.
• Understand MH Fulfillment and, eventually, the Order-to-Cash & Transportation processes and proactively identify/resolve issues that cross functional teams.
• Provide on-call 24/7 coverage on a rotating basis with teammates (evenings, weekends and holidays)
• SAP Transactions within the below SAP WM, MM and IM.
• Three to five years of experience with Warehouse Management (WM), Material Management (MM), and Inventory Management (IM).
• Warehouse Management (EWM) would be a plus.
• Industrial knowledge of warehousing.
• Ability to comprehend, IT concepts pertaining to SAP and the interface to third party applications
If you are interested in this Material Handling Functional Support Analyst job in St. Louis, MO, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: St. Louis , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart