Washington University of St. Louis Manager of Computer and General Services - Olin School of Business - 42701 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Olin School of Business. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
Hands on position responsible for the strategy, installation, and operation of the Olin information systems and general services operations. Areas of responsibility include all networking, AV equipment as well as general services operations in Simon Hall, Knight and Bauer Halls, and the Charles F. Knight Executive Education Center. Manages Olin general services and serves as the Olin liaison to, and broker with, central WashU IT as well as vendor-led AV services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages service delivery for a variety of technology applications and end-user infrastructure including desktops, printers, scanners and mobile devise to ensure the availability of a cohesive technology platform for patrons who use systems for research and pedagogy.
Manage and supervise the day to day operations of the Olin General services group focused on:
- Direct management of classroom A/V equipment (in partnership with vendors as appropriate).
- Managing the facilities security systems (access control, keys, and cameras).
- Coordinating with university telephone services, mail services, copy and other business services, Facilities and events scheduling, General maintenance requests.
- Campus card access.
- Work orders for building repairs.
- Leads operations for staff technology support in offices and staff work space as well as public technology support in classrooms, teaching spaces and conference rooms in addition to specialized technology centers. Works with key Olin and University leadership on information systems to streamline and improve the effectiveness of systems across the school and the university.
- Performs special projects as directed by the Director of Operations.
Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of related experience to include general system administration and support of Windows and Windows Server.
The hiring range for this position is $59,612 - $77,532 annually.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Human Resources website (hr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Manager of Computer and General Services - Olin School of Business - 42701
Job ID: 42701
Location: School of Business
Full/Part Time: Full-Time