Cerilliant Corporation IT FUNCTIONAL ANALYSTS - MM AND SRM in St. Louis, Missouri
* IT FUNCTIONAL ANALYSTS – MM AND SRM*
- Design, configure and test the SAP system based on business requirements;
- Analyze and document business requirements;
- Train other end users on the proper use of the system;
- Lead the junior team to meet challenging internal targets;
- Challenge custom MM/SRM development opportunities;
- Provide clear status of tasks and activities to all relevant persons on projects;
- Collaborate with the global team to ensure effective planning has been carried out to the project commitments;
- Identify improvements to process, particularly to enhance visibility, insight and agility; and
- Ensure the business is IT compliant.
Travel Requirement: 20% domestic.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in any field and at least six (6) years of progressively more responsible experience in SAP implementation.
- Demonstrated ability with implementing custom solutions within SAP by working cross functionally between Business Process Analyst professionals and development consultants to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of implementation of all sub modules of SAP including Material Management ("MM") and Supplier Relationship Management ("SRM") gained through work experience as an SAP consultant;
- Demonstrated ability to align business needs with industry best practices gained through SAP application experience within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in cross functional integration between Supplier Relationship Management, Inventory Management, and Procurement within SAP gained through the completion of two (2) SAP implementation projects.
- Demonstrated ability to align requirements on a global or international scale as demonstrated by the completion of an SAP implementation involving 3 or more countries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP RICEFW (objects) to convert business requirements into functional and technical specifications gained through work experience.
All years of experience and project completion may be gained concurrently.
This position is eligible for the EMD Millipore’s Employee Referral Program.
Qualified candidates should apply online (http://www.emdmillipore.com) or via USPS at:
Attn: Req #179879
400 Summit Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
Job Requisition ID: 179879
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time