Pegasystems, Inc. Industry Principal – Telecommunications and Media in St. Louis, Missouri
The Position: Pegasystems has Industry Principle opportunities available at the Director and Senior Director levels. An Industry Principle leverages his or her expertise in the field to serve in a senior thought leadership capacity. Successful candidates will report to the Industry Line Leader and work with cross-functional teams to establish and execute Pega’s go-to-market strategy for the target industry.
The Industry Principle is responsible for defining industry engagement strategies and solutions, and improving the sales team’s effectiveness in using them to generate opportunities, pipeline, and won business. Identifying and developing winning sales themes and marketing our software applications through strategizing, distributing, and facilitating better sales content will provide the foundation for such improvements. The successful candidate will work with Account Executives in the development of Strategic Account Plans. The success of the Industry Principle is determined primarily by measurable growth within the specific industry market and the success of the industry sales force in accomplishing its specific objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a thought leader, developing sales engagement strategies, marketing program ideas, and sales enablement tactics to improve cross-functional industry knowledge
- Represent the company as an industry and solutions expert to customers, prospects, analyst firms, industry trade press, alliance partners, and at industry trade events
- Publish and manage all internal and external industry and solution content, including but not limited to industry and solution presentations, ROI calculators, industry training materials, and solution training materials
- Support Sales Account Executives in the development and maintenance of Strategic Account Plans for Key and Must-Cover organizations within the industry
- Support AE’s and partners directly for larger, unique opportunities
- Liaise with industry product management to influence product and solution enhancements and roadmap prioritization
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a large and growing enterprise software market
The Person: Will have a relevant degree or degrees and experience within the target industry. Leadership experience is expected, along with expert understanding of the specific industry markets served by the position, in-depth knowledge of the software and technology within those industries, and the ability to translate such knowledge into comprehensive strategies and market value for our company. She/he will have a strong drive to succeed, demonstrate integrity, and be a proven, growing, top-tier thought leader.
- BA/BS degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Extensive experience within the target segment or industry, including 5+ years of Director-level experience and at least 3 to 5 years in a leadership capacity
- Prior strategic consulting experience within the segment or industry
- Demonstrated analytical expertise, problem-solving skills, and business judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of and/or background in technology
We believe leadership is about pushing great people to be better. –Pega Value: High Performance
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice