Washington University of St. Louis Facilities Management in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Facilities Management. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Collects data and prepares reports using complex analytics including financial information, key performance indicators (KPIs), operations data, financial transactions and all other relevant data. Gathers and analyzes data from University and facilities specific technology, HR and finance systems, coordinates review meetings, critically evaluates analytic information gathered from multiple sources, analyzes and reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, converts front line performance information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs data analysis on all operational programs. Performs analysis of operational results forecasting end of the year performance in KPIs, revenue and expense.
- Compiles statistical data for executive level presentations including historical and current data. Oversees the compiling and maintenance of the database including working with all entities to receive complete and up-to-date information.
- Collects, analyzes and maintains complex cost data to produce quarterly and annual financial reports used by management. Provides necessary interpretation and explanation of work product as needed to peers and leadership.
- Participates in development, preparation, review and evaluation of annual strategic planning project and budgeting process. May provide project management in support of unique and on-going initiatives.
- Manages initial implementations software and technology as well as ongoing maintenance.
- Management and reporting of all departments KPI’s – works closely with all services areas.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of front line operational management background.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong program, process, data analytics, service and project management experience.
The hiring range for this position is $69,930 - $90,979 annually.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Senior Planning Analyst - Facilities Management - 42405
Job ID: 42405
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time