Washington University of St. Louis Executive Search Coordinator - Human Resources - 45980 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Human Resources. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
This position provides support and coordination of executive search projects with emphasis on process driven tasks requiring strong organizational and technical skills. The Coordinator will post jobs, conduct internet research and candidate sourcing, communicate with internal clients and candidates, develop project documents, leverage technology to organize and report data, and process expenses. The workflow varies from routine to heavy depending on project volume and is deadline driven. The office is fast-paced with a team-oriented approach. Focus is on exceptional customer service and high quality work products for both candidate and client deliverables. Communication is to and from executive levels across CFUs and schools and requires professional verbal skills and effective well-written documents and email correspondence. All team members are expected to be self-starters with a sense of responsibility, urgency and ownership of their work.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support to search consultants on all aspects of search projects, including but not limited to:
- Creates, edits and proofreads position profiles and job postings.
- Posts positions on internal and external job boards and monitors effectiveness.
- Creates and/or proofread project documents, including references, candidate slates, candidate summaries, candidate evaluation reports, etc.
- Prepares interview agendas and client update/progress reports.
- Handles communication both verbally and via email with clients, vendors, and candidates as appropriate.
- Books travel for candidates and processes travel-related expenses in a timely manner.
- Provides support in scheduling candidate interviews, including video, telephonic, and on-site meetings.
- Prepares materials for search committee meetings and attends meetings and interviews as needed.
- Escorts candidates during on-site interviews as needed.
- Supports candidate lead generation efforts:
- Conducts internet research to identify prospects and documents relevant contact information via spreadsheet.
- Functions as a team expert on the LinkedIn platform and other technology tools for candidate identification and pipeline development.
- Sends email campaigns to candidates via the mail merge tool; manages and reports response rates.
- Performs other duties as assigned:
- Proactively monitors inventory and orders office supplies for the recruitment team.
- Provides facility management support.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of experience in administrative support, recruitment, or project management.
- Two years of experience in a search firm environment or recruitment support role.
- Demonstrated professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Demonstrated competency in Adobe Pro, Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, and applicant tracking systems (i.e. Workday HCM).
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time and multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with the recruitment process for middle and senior level candidates.
- Adaptable personality; can easily change direction and priorities based on business need.
- Team oriented; willing to pitch in to help move projects forward and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
The hiring range for this position is $21.18 - $26.99 per hour.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Executive Search Coordinator - Human Resources - 45980
Job ID: 45980
Location: Danforth - Main Campus
Full/Part Time: Full-Time