Washington University of St. Louis Enrollment & Records Coordinator - Graduate Business Programs - 49248 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Graduate Programs Office at the WashU Olin Business School. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
Under administrative direction, the Graduate Enrollment & Records Coordinator will work as an effective, professional, and productive team member of the Graduate Enrollment Management team to reach established goals and objectives. The Enrollment & Records Coordinator monitors Enrollment systems, enters data into the appropriate systems and implements university and government policies for a successful enrollment process.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Code, enter, and maintain data in the CRM and Enrollment systems.
- Generate, track, and maintain interdepartmental coordination of US visa paperwork required for international students’ entry into the United States and matriculation at Olin.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Admission and Students Services staff on the proper coding, communication and processing for Joint Degree students and other partnership programs.
- Coordinate with Partner schools and Student Services Team to ensure proper coding and assignments for incoming and returning students.
- Disseminate, review, process and execute on all I-20 documentation. Initiate process in WEbISS system before submission to the OISS department, maintain regular consistent communication with OISS regarding status of students, ensure all information is tracked in CRM and recruiters are updated accordingly.
- Assist students with issues related to the creation of WUSTLKey email addresses prior to admission.
- Create & audit files for official documentation required for the Enrollment Process and provide a report to coordinate the request of missing documents as needed.
- Track deferral, forfeit, withdrawal process, provide clear and reliable information to OISS about forfeits, and send communications to support the closing file in WebISS.
- Regularly communicate and innovate surrounding process improvements that will improve the experience of the students and the interactions we have with various departments (example OISS).
- Answer phone and email queries from domestic and international applicants inquiring about the status of their visa process and enrollment procedures as needed. Copy in recruiters on communication to students.
- Edit admission letters, announcements, email messages, landing pages and other relevant communications to admitted, enrolled students and other stakeholders ensuring the proper dates, deadlines and requirements are met. Update instructions for enrollment and submission of official documentation as needed.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders regarding I-20 status, paperwork, mailings, etc. Maintain a mailing schedule and weekly reports on status updates for incoming students and staff as it applies to enrollment procedures. Track costs associated with each mailing and delivering regular reports on budget spend to Associate Director of Admission.
- Provide content for website updates to all enrolling student information.
- Maintain and update procedure manuals and process documents on a regular basis or as changes occur.
- Participate in regular benchmarking across the university and with peer schools to identify best practices.
- Will be involved in on-going training with OISS and Graduate Programs staff on process, procedure, best practices and changes as they occur.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent high school certification.
- Ability to process a high volume of work with a flawless level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle details and manage multiple projects at the same time, meet deadlines and to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the security of confidential information.
- Strong administrative skills, including accurate, timely and efficient processing of information.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Previous university work experience is desirable.
- Previous experience with CRM database systems, such as Salesforce or other database systems is beneficial.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and process improvement skills.
- Demonstrated acute attention to detail and the ability to maintain flawless accuracy of information with a large volume of work.
- Ability to deal with diverse populations, including students, staff, faculty and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work collaboratively, think creatively and apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to drive on going improvement and innovation on our current and future processes.
- Strong technical competence and robust experience with customer relations management (CRM) systems.
The hiring range for this position is $14.31 - $17.88 per hour.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Enrollment & Records Coordinator - Graduate Business Programs - 49248
Job ID: 49248
Location: School of Business
Full/Part Time: Full-Time