Robert Half International Claims Processing Support Agent in St. Louis, Missouri
• Investigates and gathers facts regarding single party issues and redeterminations (i.e. where one party receives a decision) that could potentially disqualify a claimant from receiving benefits.
• Interviews Claimants to determine potential eligibility for unemployment benefits, files correct type of unemployment claim when needed and the appropriate information that is needed to complete the claim filing process (such as filing continued claims via phone) in accordance with the SOM’s checklist for processing and payment of unemployment benefit claims.
• Candidates must have reliable internet service and a private home workspace where they can work uninterrupted during normal business hours
• Candidates must be able to work full time during standard business hours of 8am to 5pm
• Candidates must be Missouri residents
• Experience with documenting information quickly into internal systems
• Ability to navigate multiple computer applications and databases efficiently
• Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication and analytic skills
• Comfort and confidence when interacting with claimants, counsel and other individuals related to the claims process by phone (headsets will be provided along with work computer)
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date Posted: November 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-9502758762
Staffing Area: Legal