Washington University of St. Louis Business Development/Corporate Relations Specialist - Olin Business School - 50635 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Corporate Relations at Olin Business School. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
Primary areas of focus for this role include supporting global corporate visits, market research, lead qualification, team communications and ongoing data collection & management via Salesforce. Additional specific daily activities will include working with the team on data collection projects, the sharing of corporate information internally and externally, benchmarking assignments, as well as support of business development/corporate relations events and corporate engagement in the classroom. The individual in this role will report to the Associate Dean & Director of Business Development/ Corporate Relations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team Corporate engagement coordination:
- Help coordinate the setting of global corporate visits, information needed for visits, as well as follow-up communication.
- Follow the process set by the Olin Business Development/Corporate Relations team members for entering accurate and timely data into Olin Salesforce CRM system after visits.
- Support influx of leads and proper assignment via Salesforce.
- Manage calendar of events and visits for team.
- Data collection, information sharing & internal team communication:
- Work with other departments to keep up with Olin activity with our existing & developing list of target corporations.
- Creation and management of mailing lists from the Salesforce CRM system.
- Support of regular communiqués on business development/corporate relations activities to corporate partners, faculty, students & staff.
- Manage process for running current corporate profiles and summaries of engagement for team members.
- Market research & business development:
- With direction from the associate dean & director of business development/corporate relations & other team members; projects will be assigned to collect timely & current prospecting information on corporations from internet & other sources.
- Help the process of qualifying leads.
- With direction from the team, continue the data collection on “best practices” of University Business Development/Corporate Relations.
- Corporate engagement support & special projects:
- Work with faculty on corporate speakers in the classroom.
- Collaborate on setting meetings and agendas for internal & external corporate meetings.
- Engage with corporate partners via the phone.
- Provide support for events with corporate partners as needed.
- Potential opportunities to participate in actual visits with corporations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Some form of work experience (one to three years of internships can be applied).
- Three to five years of work experience.
- University and/or corporate experience is a plus.
- Event planning experience.
- Administrative support experience.
- Salesforce CRM experience.
The hiring range for this position is $45,884 - $61,266 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Business Development/Corporate Relations Specialist - Olin Business School - 50635
Job ID: 50635
Location: School of Business