Cerilliant Corporation ASSOCIATE IT MANAGERS - FINANCE in St. Louis, Missouri
ASSOCIATE IT MANAGERS – FINANCE
Job Location:* *Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 3050 Spruce Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63103
Send resumes to Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 (Req #179801).
The Associate IT Managers – Finance will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Review and assess computer and information system needs of assigned business unit regarding resources and deployment of SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) modules;
- Analyze business needs and functional best practices to support and grow SAP FICO modules;
- Develop and implement SAP FICO modules by utilizing a strong technical knowledge of SAP in the Finance areas of General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, and Banking and deep understanding of integration of SAP FICO with other cross functions and non-SAP applications;
- Understand the overall business models and ensure all integrated functional modules of SAP are configured optimally and aligned well for implementation; and
- Evaluate emerging technology solutions and applicability to support an effective SAP FICO ecosystem environment to meet the demands of the business for information.
Travel Requirement: 10% International.
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in any field. (Employer is willing to accept three (3) years of post-secondary education in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.) The employer also requires at least six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience in SAP implementation.
In addition, the employer requires the candidate to have the following:
- Demonstrated ability to serve as an SAP Finance consultant gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience with implementation of all sub modules of SAP FI including General Ledger, Accounts Payables/Receivables, Fixed Assets, Banking and Reporting;
- Demonstrated ability with implementing custom solutions within SAP by working cross functionally between Finance professionals and development consultants to meet business needs gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to align business needs with industry best practices gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible SAP application experience within a corporate environment; and
- Demonstrated knowledge of cross functional integration between Finance and other cross functions including Sales and Distribution, Procurement, Production, and Projects within SAP gained through the completion of two (2) SAP implementation projects.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
This position qualifies for the company’s employee referral program.
Job Requisition ID: 179801
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time