Washington University of St. Louis Associate Director of Recruitment Strategy & Engagement - Business School - 50122 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Graduate Programs at Olin Business School. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
The Associate Director of Recruitment Strategy and Engagement will be responsible for designing and coordinating strategies that drive consumer engagement and deepen the relationship with customers throughout each phase of the enrollment cycle. In addition, this role will oversee events and other engagement opportunities that drive customer engagement and deepens relationships with Olin. In addition to managing projects, this role will also supervise the engagement team which includes International and Domestic Recruitment Specialists, Marketing Coordinator and Events Coordinator.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enrollment Communication Strategy, Analysis & Reporting:
- Under general oversight of the Director of Recruitment & Admission, design and coordinate strategies that drive consumer engagement and deepen the relationship with customers throughout each phase of the enrollment cycle.
- Utilize CRM technology in concert with other relevant data to maximize lead generation, manage prospects and track ROI.
- Use market insight and intelligence to analyze student demographic information and behavioral data as it relates to the enrollment cycle and outreach efforts to maximize impact.
- Apply deep understanding of needs and motivations of target populations to drive outreach efforts that grow our customer base and help us meet strategic objectives.
- Build segmentation and target audience for various campaigns.
- Design, develop, implement and monitor A/B testing across the conversion funnel.
- Monitor customer behavior and competitor activity to identify risks and opportunities early in cycle to assist with action planning.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to identify opportunities to improve conversion rates throughout the student journey.
- Report on the effectiveness of outreach efforts and provide direction on improving our efforts.
- Create content, utilize resources and compile reports to support international and domestic recruitment efforts.
- Provide regular content and lists for targeted campaigns.
- Work to improve CRM capabilities and the insights that the CRM can provide.
- Engagement Opportunities:
- Oversee events and other engagement opportunities that drive customer engagement and deepens relationships with Olin.
- In concert with International and Domestic Recruitment Specialists, coordinate with student clubs and leaders to create content and outreach initiatives to specific/targeted populations.
- Work in collaboration with alumni and development to engage our alumni in recruitment events, yield events and mentorship opportunities.
- Develop strategies for referrals back to the program portfolio.
- Directly supervise the creation and development of high profile events with the event coordinator and the larger Olin community. Ensure that on and off campus events are innovative, relevant, responsive, and meet specific enrollment objectives utilizing the data gathered through CRM outreach initiatives, call campaigns and travel engagements.
- Supervision, Management & Fiscal Responsibility:
- Supervise Engagement team which includes International and Domestic Recruitment Specialists, Marketing Coordinator and Events Coordinator
- Direct and manage the hiring, training, coaching, and provides professional development direction for the engagement team. Conduct annual performance appraisal and goal-setting.
- Monitor and manage employee performance, accountability, metrics reporting, and overall contributions
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and five years of related experience.
- Master’s (MBA) or other graduate degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in marketing analytics, recruitment strategies, working with diverse populations and international students.
- Experience in business and performance analysis.
- Previous management experience.
The hiring range for this position is $52,943 - $68,816 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Associate Director of Recruitment Strategy & Engagement - Business School - 50122
Job ID: 50122
Location: School of Business
Full/Part Time: Full-Time