Washington University of St. Louis Associate Director - Institute for School Partnership - Biology - 50104 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Institute for School Partnership. This position is for the Danforth Campus in the School of Arts & Sciences.
This is a leadership position that provides the strategic oversight for ISP development and stewardship, communication, organizational management and special projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direction and oversight for ISP major gift activity, including all corporate, foundation and individual supporters.
- Provide oversight and training for development, marketing and communications teams.
- Deliver coursework and training on dismantling racism, culturally relevant pedagogy, and culture competencies.
- Provide leadership on ISP special projects.
- Assist faculty with broader impact projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Three years of experience with development and stewardship.
- Experience fundraising and leading not-for-profit organization.
- Ten or more years of experience working in the area of leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Outstanding written and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong ability to prioritize.
The hiring range for this position is $66,866 - $86,990 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Associate Director - Institute for School Partnership - Biology - 50104
Job ID: 50104
Location: School of Arts & Sciences
Full/Part Time: Full-Time