Washington University of St. Louis Administrative Coordinator - Psychiatry - 47219 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Psychiatry. The position is located at Maternity Building. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position coordinates psychiatry residency training program office functions, programs and schedules, provides administrative services, and performs specialized/technical duties with minimum supervision.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates staff services, interoffice activities, schedules, programs, and related administrative needs.
- Administers/prepares reports, minutes, correspondence, lectures and administrative materials required for the direction of the psychiatry residency training program and medical student rotations in psychiatry.
- Maintains established departmental policies, procedures and objectives, including regulatory records for license, reports and notifications as necessary.
- Evaluates and recommends purchasing sources. Assists with telephone problems and works with vendors to establish and verify terms and agreements.
- Maintains all department keys, locks and mailboxes. Coordinates ordering and distribution of supplies and handles problems concerning material received.
- Monitors the general maintenance of the building, notifies maintenance of problems, places work orders, and follows-up with housekeeping on the completion of tasks.
- Assists with preparation of educational materials as needed.
- Assists with preparation of other clinical and administrative reports as needed.
- Assists with visitor, patient, and student questions and needs.
- Assists with other clerical functions when needed.
- Equivalent of an associate degree.
- Two to four years of experience in administrative support.
- Experience in university/medical environment.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment, including computers and software, such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, web browsers, and similar programs.
- Supervisory skills.
- Experience in a residency training program.
The hiring range for this position is $19.18 - $24.47 per hour.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator - Psychiatry - 47219
Job ID: 47219
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time