Entercom Communications Account Executive - St. Louis in St. Louis, Missouri
Account Executive - St. Louis Apply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Entercom-St. Louis seeks experienced, self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients with an emphasis on new business development digital sales. The Account Executive will use a wide variety of Entercom products in their portfolio to solicit business for advertising in Entercom's on-air, non-traditional and digital platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success and must easily build mutually-beneficial relationships. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop and present customized to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts with exceptional written and oral communication skills. This individual easily commands the room during presentations. Able to multi task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills. This individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
· BS/BA Degree preferred.
· High level of sales maturity with emphasis on integrated marketing and digital solution selling.
· Comprehensive knowledge of online advertising, creative units/execution and current competitive landscape.
· Proven track record of generating new business through cold calling, referral, networking, etc.
· Two years of relevant sales and marketing experience - digital advertising experience is strongly preferred.
· Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills.
· Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Proven track record of client-facing communication and polished presentation skills.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines.
· Able to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of clients and multitask.
· Must be a self-starter. Base knowledge of local media companies, station formats and strategic offerings.
· Experience with entertainment, consumer packaged goods, retail and brand clients is strongly preferred.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.