Expedia Supervisor, Fraud Operations in Springfield, Missouri
JOB TITLE: Supervisor, Fraud Operations
Intro: This is a leadership role on a high-performing team with the opportunity to serve and influence your group, customers and our partners on a global scale, while also driving operational metrics, efficiencies, and process improvement initiatives.
Who you (candidate) are:
- A people-first leader, driven to establish relationships, expand your circle of influence, and most importantly, to serve. Place emphasis on the growth and development of self and especially others.
- Curious and constantly ask “why?” Love to solve problems, find root-causes, push for constant improvement, and utilize the right mix of data and wisdom to make smart business decisions.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Confidence in making instinctual decisions with little or no direction.
- Flexible and able to work a non-traditional schedule with nights, weekends and holidays.
What you will do/role & responsibility:
- Lead a team of analysts in managing the daily volume of cases while mentoring, training, and coaching your team on technical/analytical decision-making skills, business acumen, customer service, reporting/analytics, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for fraud processes and systems; follow adherence to Expedia policies and ensuring the team abides by the company data protection policies safe guarding confidential and personal information.
- You will work on prioritizing resolution of bugs, projects, and technical issues.
- Enjoy performing all fraud analyst functions, including analysis of high-risk purchases/transactions, to develop and maintain an understanding of processes and procedures required to perform the job.
- Assisting during planning and implementation stages of new products, programs and services.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 18 Days Ago
- Full time