Expedia Sr. Accounts Payable Coordinator in Springfield, Missouri
Looking to join a team at the forefront of travel technology development? At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) we’re re-inventing online travel, one day at a time – it’s an exciting challenge! We’re super-motivated and setting the pace. We’ve got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don’t do ordinary. We work with some really smart partners – from search marketing whiz kids to the world’s leading airlines and travel agents. We make a positive impact on how our travelers plan and book their flawless trip. 30,267 times a day, actually.
This position is part of the EPS Affiliate Accounting team, located in Springfield, MO, and is responsible for supporting the calculation and payment of monthly marketing fees for EPS partners. Responsibilities include supporting the month-end closing process, the monthly marketing fee payment process, and assisting with daily email communication with partners, account managers, and other internal teams.
Who you are:
- Must be a quick learner, self-motivated and a phenomenal teammate
- Positive demeanor and career focused
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle/PeopleSoft/Hyperion Planning), Business Objects, and Tableau a plus
- Strong Excel skills and experience with other Microsoft products
- Solid understanding of basic accounting, and the desire to pursue more relevant items such as contract reconciliation and data analysis
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working across departmental and company boundaries with internal and external customers
- Great attention to detail, organized, efficient, and ability to multi-task
- Conscientious, flexible - thrives in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and mathematical skills
What you'll do:
- Process contractual terms for marketing fees in Salesforce, Oracle, and Excel
- Research and respond to Account Manager questions in email and Zendesk about partner marketing fees
- Identify issues with marketing fee calculations, and support resolution
- Support month end closing duties
- Assist with month-end journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations and reporting
- Assist with providing support of annual audit requests
- Meet departmental expectations and timelines, and other duties as assigned
- An associate degree in Accounting or Finance or related experience
- 2 years of previous accounting and reconciliation experience required
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 17 Days Ago
- Full time