Expedia Finance Analyst in Springfield, Missouri
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car rental, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
The Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) Controllership team is seeking a Financial Analyst to prepare key reports for the billing and cash settlement processes. This function supports the rapidly growing EPS portfolio, an exciting B2B channel within the Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) organization.
You will report to the Senior Finance Manager of EPS Controllership and closely partner with Account Management, Accounting, Corporate Accounts Payable/Receivable, Tax, Treasury and Technology teams. You will prepare contractual deliverables supporting processes for strategic EPS partners and gain a deep understanding of the product and insight into the end to end business process.
What you'll do:
- Prepare and distribute daily ageing report for the Enterprise Solutions portfolio
- Build and deliver monthly AR snapshot report and quarterly bad debt reserve provision
- Calculate split cash payment and prepare payment request adhering to partner contracts
- Raise point invoices and monitor AR collections for components outlined in partner contracts
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing in the process of onboarding new partners and/or launching new point burn products
- Prepare monthly Accounting reconciliation and reports to support Accounting’s month end close processes
- Document process flows and analyze processes for improvement opportunities
- Other ad hoc projects supporting EPS Enterprise Solutions strategic initiatives
Who you are:
You'll fit this role is you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferably Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years professional Accounting, Finance or Audit experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Analytical minded, quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Oracle and Business Objects a plus
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time