Bass Pro Shops Digital Marketing Specialist in Springfield, Missouri
A qualified candidate will lead our efforts to develop a digital communications program that includes email, SMS, Social and other opportunities to market to customers via multiple communication channels.
Ø Drive interactive and innovative communications across online and mobile channels that support the company’s marketing efforts
Ø Develop and maintain best in class email marketing programs
o Develop a long term strategy to re-activate dormant email addresses o Continue to find ways to grow and improve the performance of the One-to-One Program
o Analyze the layout, graphics, text links and all other aspects of the emails to maximize the sales potential.
o Work across the Bass Pro Shops network to implement, execute and analyze e-mail campaigns in order to increase customer retention and generate loyalty, particularly with our national brands (i.e. Bass Pro Shops, RedHead, White River Fly Shop, Offshore Angler, etc.) through all sales channels (i.e. Internet, Catalog and Retail).
o Work with the Contact Center to develop order related emails and toher communications
Ø Implement a text (SMS) program as a new marketing channel of communication for customers
Ø Assist in the development of short and long term customer data analysis plans; lead implementation of those plans to improve the performance of our digital communication strategies
Ø Integrate findings with market research department to maximize customer learning, acquisition and retention. Create initial, and optimize, consumer segmentation scheme.
Ø Works with the business and technical teams in determining and implementing innovative solutions that meet business objectives
Ø Work with our retail stores to implement communication between specific stores and their customers
Ø Actively works with others to drive contacts via social networks (i.e. FaceBook, Twitter, etc)
Ø Leverage new technologies to contact customers
Ø Other duties as needed or assigned
• Background in Mass Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing.
• Experience with Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator a plus.
• Experience using HTML.
• Should have experience in database marketing and be grounded in segmentation, customer loyalty programs, e-mail campaigns and data mining.
• Basic knowledge of direct response/database marketing, customer relationship management, customer lifetime value, consumer behavior and motivation.
• Good data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing and product solutions
• Excellent communication and project management skills required.