Expedia Billing Coordinator in Springfield, Missouri
Do you have Accounts Receivable/Billing experience and a deep understanding of basic accounting with the dream to tackle more significant items such as contract reconciliations, data analysis and customer support?
The Billing Coordinator is part of the Payment Operations Accounts Receivable (POAR) team and is responsible for billing business to business activity for Expedia and its various subsidiaries. As such, we require an individual who can protect confidential information, is detail oriented, self-starting and creative with a real passion for standard methodologies. Additionally, they will need to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work across departmental and company boundaries with both internal and external customers.
Who You Are:
- Possess an Associates degree in accounting or a related field
- You have a minimum of two years of previous A/R, G/L, and reconciliation experience
- You are proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred (Visio is a plus) – with the ability to build and edit content at a level sufficient for presentation to upper management
- You have the ability to make discernment calls based on limited information, with or without direct mentorship, but in accordance with all policies, procedures, and controls
- Your strengths include strong attention to detail, you are organized, efficient, and have a strong ability to multi-task
- You have excellent problem-solving, analytical and mathematical skills
- Positive attitude, visionary and the aim to work with minimal supervision
- You are diligent, flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic, changing environment
What You Will Do:
- Complete all requests from internal and external customers for the entry and maintenance of invoices, credit memos, and debit memos
- Update billing data for requests to amend previously issued invoices
- Produce and distribute invoices to end customer
- Maintain AR records and supporting documentation and assist with month end reconciliations
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly validations of team results, which heavily utilizes Excel skills
- Communicate business results to internal partners in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Maintain documented billing processes and procedures
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time