Scioto Services Janitorial Auditor (Operations) in Saint Peters, Missouri
Saint Peters, MO, United States of America
Scioto Services LLC, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the United States. Scioto Services is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Scioto Services enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1975, Scioto has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are looking for a Janitorial Auditor to ensure compliance with established internal custodial procedures by examining records, reports, and cleaning route inspections. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
· Systematically review check points throughout shifts and record findings from performing inspections.
· Must possess ability to quickly and efficiently utilize various forms of technology -- including mobile apps and laptops -- to document observations of site and record scores from audits.
· Conduct strategic execution according to site cleaning procedures.
· Professionally coach employees in a constructive but highly positive manner.
· Assist employees with questions and escalate any concerns to supervisory staff as needed.
· Perform all other job duties as assigned by supervisor or management team.
· Proven working experience as a cleaner
· Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
· Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
· High school degree/ GED
· Work 4 days on with 3 days off
· Set Schedule
· Variety of day or evening shifts to choose from
Marsden provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, ancestry, sexual or affectional orientation, marital or veteran status, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
This is aFull-Timeposition1st Shift,2nd Shift.