BlackBerry Corporation Product Marketing Manager - Cybersecurity - Remote in Saint Louis, Missouri
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
BlackBerry® – the iconic brand you know and trust – is now a market leading cybersecurity software and services company.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
BlackBerry is seeking a Product Marketing Manager drive outbound marketing activities for our AI-based solutions, including product and services. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products and solutions. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Represent BlackBerry to the public in a professional technically astute manner
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products and/or services
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Educate and train employees, resellers and OEMs on BlackBerry products and services demand for your products
- Create product collateral, white papers, videos, blogs, articles, etc. to properly communicate the value and differentiation of BlackBerry as a company, products and services
- Work with product managers and technical teams to package and deliver BlackBerry offerings to the public
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant product marketing experience in a high-tech company
- Strong security knowledge with the ability to technically discuss and demonstrate a variety of endpoint security solutions
- Strong marketing writing skills (content creation) with a high level of business acumen
- A collaborative colleague with a team-oriented attitude and effective problem solving capabilities
- Someone with technical product comparison experience using a test environment
- A marketing professional with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- A self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability that prides themselves on building strong internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Potential 25% future travel required and as allowed
Job Family Group Name: Marketing & Communications
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled