U.S. Bank Payment Services Risk CRO AML Issue Coordinator in Saint Louis, Missouri
The Payment Services Risk CRO AML Issue Coordinator will partner with their assigned Line of Business within Payments CRO, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) Consultants, and RCA Managers to, depending on their function, create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective issue management framework.
• Participating or leading projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with
applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
• Aiding in interpreting and applying corporate guidance to support effective
compliance with Enterprise requirements around issue management policy.
• Providing project support, documents routines, facilitates meetings and
captures deliverables and takeaways, senior management reporting,
coordinates issue remediation activities with Corporate AML (EFCC), and
other business-as-usual routines.
• Identifying, responding to and/or escalating risks as appropriate.
• Serving as a functional liaison between the line of business and the lines of
defense through issue identification, remediation planning, resolution
monitoring, reporting, and ultimately supporting closure of identified gap risk.
**This position will be based where the best candidate resides. The option to work from home is available.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Five to seven years of experience in an applicable risk management
Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages,
including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets,
databases, and presentations.
Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s)
proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and
regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Advanced understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services,
systems, and associated risks/controls
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180026969
Other Locations: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, United States, Tennessee-TN-Knoxville
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled