Aerotek Market Research Associate in Saint Louis, Missouri
The Market Research Associate will be joining as part of our Agile Consumer Hub, a new formed team within our business that bridges Marketing Research with Marketing Technology to keep our business connected to our consumer. The role of the Associate will be to partner with the Research Manager on execution of research studies. They will help take the project from initial briefing/scoping, to programming, to writing a final report. In addition, there will be further opportunities for the associate to lead the pilot of exploratory methods depending on their passion and experience.
• Enable a culture that is anchored in deep consumer learning and understanding, and not simply about creating yes or no decisions.
• Create data-backed presentations with actionable business recommendations.
The associate in the role will manage the execution of market research studies:
• Setup, development, and programming of qualitative and quantitative research studies.
• Partner with external agencies (ex. sample aggregator) for data collection/interviews.
• Analysis of data output to uncover meaningful learning.
• Writing of the initial presentation outlining the results.
The associate will partner with the Market Research Manager on the Insights learning agenda:
• Operate in SCRUM based team structure, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of learning.
• Execute methodologies as designed and structured by the market research manager.
• Identify gaps or challenges to the process, and offer recommendations as to how you believe it can be improved.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School degree/Diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred.
• High School degree/Diploma, Minimum 5 years’ experience, with at least 2 of proven experience in data entry, presentation building, survey writing/fielding, programming, or user experience design.
• Bachelor's degree - Minimum 2 years’ experience, with at least 1 of proven experience in data entry, presentation building, survey writing/fielding, programming, or user experience design.
• Working knowledge of basic statistics and/or data analytics.
• Proven analytical capabilities beyond problem solving.
• Software: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc
• Flexibility, strong work ethic, quick learner, excellent oral and written communication, strategic thinker. Ability to remain focused with competing priorities.
• Prefer experience with designing and utilizing various research methodologies (quantitative, qualitative, behavioral, etc.)
• Prefer experience with survey programming/design software (Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, EyeQuestion, ConfirmIt etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.