Robert Half International Data Analyst in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Looking for a Data Analyst to support the Marketing and IT department's sales initiatives by providing analytical support for centralized marketing, sales, and CRM operations.
The role will work with the departments in a wide range of projects including operational program design and evaluation.
Will work both directly with Marketing and IT leadership for rep, cohort team, and overall departmental activity and conversion metric reporting and analysis.
Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI and SQL capabilities required.
Salesforce report/dashboard, PowerBi report/dashboard and Tableau capabilities highly preferred.
Job Responsibilities :
50% of role
• Acquire and manipulate data from the organization's central data lake and source systems.
• Conduct in-depth data cleansing to prepare data for analysis.
• Designs intermediate level studies, models, reports, dashboards, and analyses.
• Responsible for running daily/weekly reports and updates as part of ongoing reporting.
• Provides analytical support with centralized marketing, sales, CRM, and sales data and for wide range of projects including operational program design and evaluation.
• Develops, documents, and ensures accuracy of work
• Assists in monitoring IT data assets and reports anomalies, errors, inaccuracies, or inefficiencies.
• Makes recommendations as needed.
• With direct supervision, ensures the accuracy and integrity of analysis through development of automated or semi-automated data quality checks.
• Assist senior team members interpret data and analyze both qualitative and quantitative results from multiple data platforms, including individual CRM systems, work force management systems, QA monitoring reporting, and data visualization systems.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
• Requires Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in relevant finance, healthcare, reporting, or analytics role.
• In-depth working knowledge of decision support systems, spreadsheets, databases, and other software tools.
• Strong experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, or other BI packages.
• Demonstrated ability in using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets, such as SQL.
• Experience with Salesforce report and dashboard creation preferred.
• Extensive understanding of databases and business rule design.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.