Sinclair Broadcast Group Account Executive in Saint Louis, Missouri
Bally Sports Midwest is seeking an Account Executive! This position is responsible for ad sales for the Midwest region, which are primarily for the St. Louis Cardinals and St. Louis Blues, as well as digital sales for the region. This includes new business development and meeting revenue budgets. Duties include researching businesses as potential advertisers and identifying decision makers on the accounts; calling on account decision makers to present the benefits of Bally Sports; and monitoring sold schedules/season sponsorships to ensure they run correctly.
- Prospects and develops working relationships in the ad buying community
- Utilizes integration concepts to develop regional sports marketing programs and create and deliver compelling presentations
- Maintains existing relationships through stewardship of accounts, entertaining, presentations and overseeing pre-emptions and make-goods
- Remains current on industry trends and regional positioning
- Works with other salespeople to raise knowledge level
- Creates and develops Digital Advertising on a regional basis with Compulse/OTT platform
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in outside sales is required
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Strong overall knowledge of the media industry is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary, including superior listening skills and the ability to make effective presentations both on one-on-one and in a group setting
- Basic math skills are required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships is required
- Solid organizational and project management skills are necessary
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure environment is necessary
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.