True Manufacturing Talent Acquisition Assistant Manager in O'Fallon, Missouri
As a leader of the Talent Acquisition Team, the Assistant Manager will work closely with our team to manage sourcing, interviewing, metrics, and employment processes to meet the business needs and to position True Manufacturing as a Best in Class Employer.
Primary Responsibilities (Includes but not limited to):
- Work with HR and Business Managers to develop and lead short and long-term sourcing strategies for complex staffing surges for internal and external recruiting.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience from application to onboarding.
- Ensure weekly hiring goals are met.
- Develop and enhance metrics program and predictive analysis. Provide monthly reports.
- Professionally manage all Social Media outlets and consultants related to Social Media.
- Increase employer brand awareness through social media recruiting and campus recruiting activities.
- Work with In-House Counsel and other managers in Human Resources to ensure compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
- Provide structure and guidance to items related to recruitment and onboarding.
- Monitor new trends and opportunities.
- Conduct research on recruitment standards.
- Oversee and manage current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Responsible for team of recruiting professionals who provide full life-cycle recruiting.
- Negotiate employment agency and direct hire contracts.
- Provide overflow support for team when hiring demands increase including interviewing candidates, screening, attending on site career fairs, and recruiting for high level positions.
- Regular and reliable attendance in the office is required.
- This position requires work to be performed on-site at our corporate office and does not provide for working from home offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication or related field required.
Five or more years in Human Resources required.
Two or more years in Recruiting required, preferably with high-volume, entry-level work force recruiting.
PHR, SPHR, and/or SHRM-CP preferred.
Flexibility to adjust to meet business demands in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Experience with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram required.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or HRIS required.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Collaborative approach with team and other areas within the company.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance issues and best practices related to recruiting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
The hours for this position are 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contingent on company paid background check.
Since 1945, True has remained steadfast in our mission "To provide a wide range of American-made commercial refrigeration products that exceed industry quality standards at competitive prices." Throughout the years, True has maintained a business strategy focused on innovation and capital investment in updated facilities and state-of-the-art technologies. We are not only interested in a leadership role in the commercial refrigeration industry, but also as a leader and model in efficient, responsible manufacturing worldwide.
Posted: January 3, 2019