MasterCard Specialist, Franchise Dispute Resolution in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, Franchise Dispute Resolution
Specialist, Dispute Resolution Management
• Reviews and mediates complex arbitration and compliance cases
• Executes policies, applications, and technical requirements of dispute management processing, chargeback rules and overall Mastercard Rules
• Assist with customer inquiries and provide chargeback management subject-matter-expertise to customers and internal partners
• Ensure internal processes are maintained to meet service and quality standards
• Interacts with multiple corporate and business units (e.g., Legal, Customer Performance, Standards & Architecture, Account Teams, Product, Compliance, etc.) to provide support to customers
• Applied expertise with customer service principles, theories and concepts
• Experience reviewing dispute management processes, compliance programs or policies and making enhancement recommendations
• Demonstrate consistent success working with business partners in support of cross-function/global program
• Exposure to relevant Microsoft Office programs and ability to create deliverables on a timely basis
• Exposure to working with various bankcard, payment or financial product lines, technologies, and/or operational environments
• Demonstrated ability to create and self-manage deliverables on a timely basis
• Exposure to resolving complex dispute or compliance-related issues
• Ability to quickly learn, apply complex process flows and make decisions with limited information
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Successful project management support involving cross-functional initiatives
• Experience working and building relationships with colleagues from other markets and business units
• Experience in chargebacks, dispute management, fraud and/or compliance-related investigations are preferred
• Experience in banking or the bankcard industry a plus
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance or information technology or equivalent work experience.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118764