MasterCard Senior Specialist, Customer Experience and Engagement in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Customer Experience and Engagement
• Drives a strong customer-centric focus across the enterprise by ensuring that all new M&A companies are onboarded to mastercard properly. Training background will be helpful to ensure that all new teams fully understand the ebbs and flows of their new organization. Previous experience with Service Cloud/SalesForce and Avaya are a plus. Design skills to evolve the standard training are also necessary.
• Provides technical and subject matter expertise to support customer experience engagements including promotion of Voice of the Customer Initiative
• Provides insights based on customer experience data in order to identify and develop programs to promote a customer-centric approach to the customer journey
• Contributes to the design of customer experience and recommendations for customer engagement initiatives as well as opportunities for the launch of new products and services
• Communicates trends discovered through analysis of experience data with more senior team members
• Supports cross-functional engagements to implement customer service, engagement and retention process improvements
• Prepares reporting and analysis to indicate performance against customer growth initiatives
• Assists in preparation of reports on technical issues to be presented to senior leaders by more senior Customer Experience & Engagement team members
• Provides guidance to less experienced team members
• Experience participating in customer experience and engagement initiatives and project activities
• Successful track record contributing insights and communicating trends discovered through analysis of customer experience data
• Established ability support cross-functional engagement and retention initiatives
• Experience assisting in the preparation of content and reports for presentation to senior leaders
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126900