MasterCard Senior Customer Technical Services Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Customer Technical Services Analyst
• Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
• Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
• Enhances customer experience by providing high level technical customer service and support across a diverse and complex array of customer inquires
• Contributes to customer experience by supporting Mastercard's open API Platform as well as providing Level 1 and Level 2 technical gateway and development sandbox support
• Serves as a subject matter expert accountable for analyzing, supporting and troubleshooting customer technical support inquires
• Ensures that customer resolution efforts adhere to Mastercard standard processes and procedures
• Represents the voice of the customer to product line, application team and shared services group
• Conducts testing and support to identify opportunities for improvements with customer experience at the forefront
• Leads medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of Mastercard's products/services within a particular discipline
• Provides guidance to less experienced team members
• Experience troubleshooting and contributing to the delivery of holistic resolutions to complex technical inquiries
• Experience implementing process improvements according to standard procedures
• Experience serving as the go-to person for delivering high quality technical resolutions in a timely manner"
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114619