MasterCard Managing Consultant - Finance and Project Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Managing Consultant - Finance and Project Management
Labs as a Service (LaaS) team is looking for an experienced Finance/Project manager to support our growing team in the North America and Latin America regions. The LaaS team partners with Mastercard Account Management, Sales, and Advisors to support client’s innovation plans and goals. The team also provides customized consulting and project support to our partners and client’s.
• Do you excel in VERY fast-paced/changing environments?
• Does building and maintaining new business relationships come naturally?
• Have you managed team pipelines and revenue for a company?
• Have you lead project teams that create new products and company revenue streams?
• Are you a strong communicator who can influence and direct successful project outcomes?
• Partner with internal and external team members to understand and document new revenue opportunities. Track and report executive level status on those opportunities (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
• Partner with internal and external teams to create projects, time reporting and expense billing codes.
• Create and monitor analytics and trend reports that can be shared with team and executive leadership.
• Provide leadership and oversight on various projects. Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
• Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
All About You
• Experience building internal and external business partnerships; develops and leverages key relationships in order to understand the needs and objectives of stakeholders
• Ability to model and perform predictive analytics to review team financial and operational analysis and scenarios
• Experience operating in a diverse financially driven group
• Exposure to supporting a designated business area on risk and opportunity considerations, leveraging analytical techniques as well as outside trends and events
• Experienced with financial systems and applications; serves as a resource to those less experienced (e.g., Hyperion, Oracle)
• Experience working with data and building executive level financial reports
• Experience identifying and implementing process improvement activities; makes recommendations to further improve procedures
• Proficient in Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Vision, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project), Skype, Oracle, and Salesforce.
• Experience or desire to learn Project Management
• Mastercard or Payment industry experience
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-78218