True Manufacturing Inventory Control Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
The Inventory Analyst will analyze, research, reconcile, and report to Inventory Control management all resolved and unresolved inventory variances outside of accepted tolerances associated with any activities included in the cycle count program for O’Fallon. Facilitate with plant management, line supervision, material handling, engineering, and any others areas that impact inventory accuracy to assist in the correction of the root causes of inventory inaccuracies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that the daily cycle count and location audits are conducted in a timely manner and approved.
- Analyze and research the variances outside of the acceptable tolerances defined for the ABC classification of each item.
- Make determinations on root causes of the errors and perform the correct system transactions in order to reconcile and resolve variances.
- Prepare a weekly cycle count and location audit variance report summarizing all of the root cause, resolved variances, and the transactions made to correct.
- Review all daily inventory error reports, research, reconcile, and report all errors.
- Assist material handling with cycle counts and location audits when necessary.
- Assist in the training and development of the cycle counters, dock clerks, and cage clerks.
- Participation in yearly physical inventories, if necessary, is mandatory.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned by Inventory Control Leadership.
- Regular and reliable attendance in the office is required.
- This position requires work to be performed on-site at our corporate office and does not provide for working from home offices.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Bachelor’s degree, Associates’ degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, preferred.
One or more years of related experience required.
CPIM certification is a plus.
- be organized, self-motivated, and have the ability to plan and prioritize.
- be thorough and detail oriented.
- be objective, open minded, and seek continuous improvement.
- have good inter-personal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- be comfortable working in both a factory and office environment.
- understand the value and importance of teamwork.
The hours for this position are 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company-paid drug screen and background check required upon hire.
Since 1945, True has remained steadfast in our mission "To provide a wide range of American-made commercial refrigeration products that exceed industry quality standards at competitive prices." Throughout the years, True has maintained a business strategy focused on innovation and capital investment in updated facilities and state-of-the-art technologies. We are not only interested in a leadership role in the commercial refrigeration industry, but also as a leader and model in efficient, responsible manufacturing worldwide.
Posted: August 17, 2018