True Manufacturing Business Analyst Intern in O'Fallon, Missouri
True Manufacturing is seeking a Business Analyst Intern to join our team! The Business Analyst Intern will analyze data on different business or operations problems using business intelligence tools in order to provide insight for decision making. This internship will consist of part-time hours worked January through May, dependent on the selected candidate's school schedule. During the months of June to August, the schedule will consist of full-time hours of 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Break down a business or operations problem into the needed data.
- Interpret and validate given data.
- Identify possible variables needed for the analysis.
- Develop an approach for building a predictive/prescriptive model to solve the given problem.
- Compile and manipulate given data into a usable form.
- Interpret results of analysis.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance in the office is required.
- This position requires work to be performed on-site at our corporate office and does not provide for working from home offices.
Full time student, actively working towards a Bachelors or Masters in Business with emphasis in Business Intelligence, Analytics or similar field required.
Ability to manipulate and interpret large amounts of data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Business Intelligence software, Microsoft PowerPivot, Microsoft Power Query, and SQL Query preferred.
This internship will consist of part-time hours worked January through May, dependent on the selected candidate's school schedule. During the months of June to August, the schedule will consist of full-time hours of 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contingent on company paid background check.
Since 1945, True has remained steadfast in our mission "To provide a wide range of American-made commercial refrigeration products that exceed industry quality standards at competitive prices." Throughout the years, True has maintained a business strategy focused on innovation and capital investment in updated facilities and state-of-the-art technologies. We are not only interested in a leadership role in the commercial refrigeration industry, but also as a leader and model in efficient, responsible manufacturing worldwide.
Posted: January 3, 2019