MasterCard Associate Product Specialist, Product Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Product Specialist, Product Management
Are you a design professional who wants to be on the ground floor of new UX/UI Design team highly focused on Voice of Customer and ensuring delivery of an optimal User Experience for customer service. Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives while encouraging your own professional learning and development?
Global Customer Care is the trusted advocate leading the Mastercard experience for consumers, customers, colleagues and partners.
The User Experience role will assist in conceptualizing, rationalizing, and driving projects to deliver awesome user experiences based on Voice of Customer feedback. Working directly with CX researchers, customers, product managers, and customer facing teams to create interaction design models; while working side-by-side with software development engineers in a scrum team to rapidly iterate.
• Co-create the research, user flows, wireframes, designs, journey maps, and execution metrics using your own UX depth and delivery experience to assess risks and continuously raise the bar across all UX dimensions
• Possess the ability to partner with the Customer Intelligence team and synthesize feedback from multiple areas (voice of customer, usability testing, customer feedback, runtime usage metrics, etc.) to discover customer insights and optimize current and new experiences
All About You
• You have started to build a portfolio showcasing your proficiency creating visual designs for service, mobile, browser and conversational user interfaces, conducting research and user testing, developing customer journeys, and driving design thinking either in practice or study.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and within the team to deliver user experience design and interface development
• Experience with a variety of design tools (ie: Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Figma)
• Familiarity with current web technologies, basic understanding of HTML/CSS
• Beginners understanding of responsive design and cross-device considerations
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-127210