Rose International INC Senior Recruiter in O Fallon, Missouri
Position Title: Senior Recruiter
Position Number: 297543
Location: O Fallon, MO
Desired Skill Set:
ATS, CRM, MS Word, Recruiting, Research, Workday
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Fortune 500 global technology company is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join their growing team in O'Fallon, MO!
Client: Fortune 500 global technology company
Title: Technical Corporate Recruiter
Location: O’Fallon, MO, 63368
Contract Position: 12 Months with the potential for extension
Years of Experience Needed: 3-6 years of recruiting experience, IT recruiting required.
Great work-life balance & team culture!
Technical Recruiter Job Description:
• Responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally.
• Manage full life cycle recruitment efforts for requisitions across select teams.
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key business units.
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses.
• Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy company hiring needs for assigned client groups.
• Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
• Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
• Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts.
Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIn is required.
• Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions.
• Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
• Knowledge of U.S. employment laws.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)