Graybar Workforce Analyst in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Become part of the excitement!
As a Workforce Analyst for Graybar in Maryland Heights, MO, you are responsible for conducting studies and preparing reports for the executive team and directors across the country. You will advise on feasibility, cost-effectiveness, strategic plans, proposals and ongoing programs. You will use various technology platforms like Workday, Excel, Alteryx, or Qlik to help business leaders make data-driven decisions.
In this role you will:
- Consult with Corporate management and strategic planning committees to formulate strategic and tactical plans and directions; discuss overall intent of programs or projects, and determine broad guidelines for studies, utilizing knowledge of subject area, and research techniques.
- Communicate insights about our people with business leaders inside and outside the Human Resources team
- Review and evaluate materials such as budget or staffing estimates, workforce plans, operational metrics, or sales and marketing reports to determine additional data requirements.
- Conduct field investigations, economic surveys, demographic studies, or other appropriate research to gather required information.
- Consult with human resource centers of excellence to determine success metrics for projects and their overall department.
- Organize and analyze data from all sources, using statistical methods to ensure validity of results.
- Evaluate information to determine feasibility of proposals or to identify factors requiring amendment.
What you bring to the table:
High school diploma or GED required; Four-year degree preferred.
1-3 years experience in a related field or business
Ability to utilize all available resources to find, analyze, and report information upon which to develop plan
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to statistically describe and analyze business financial, sales, and operating results
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform trend analysis and recommend optimal course of action
- Ability to use software to collect, maintain, and analyze data
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Workforce Analyst
Location: Missouri-Maryland Heights