Rose International INC Administrative Specialist in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Position Title: Administrative Specialist
Position Number: 292632
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Finance, Human Resources, MS Excel
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Provider Services Associate I (648341)
Location: Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree
Recruits and develops ongoing relationships with counselors to create a field network of rotational and contracted network counselors which deliver counseling services to military bases in the Continental United States (CONUS) and may support On Demand and OCONUS (Outside of Continental United States). Initiates investigations of counselor and military installation point of contact (POC) complaints.
• Independently develops recruitment strategies for networking in the communities where open positions exist by developing creative ways to recruit based on any unique needs. Recruitment strategies may involve development and maintaining relationships with professional organizations, licensing boards, etc.
• Identifies counselors through recruitment efforts and develops and maintains positive long-term counselor relationships in support of the MFLC contract.
• Through relationships with counselors in the network, evaluates counselors potential fit for the program based on credentials and cultural fit.
• Ensures counselors are identified, vetted, and prepared to begin rotational assignments to avoid gaps; meets recruitment goals by building a network of sufficient size to support all service requests. Understands the direct financial impact of placing counselors in open positions by supporting performance guarantees related to fill rates.
• Manages relationships with our contracted service provider and holds them accountable for meeting service/performance expectations. Partners with vendor to problem-solve service issues.
• Works in conjunction with Client security and HR to propose recommendations for exceptions to standard processes (within program scope) for unique situations and does so without direction or approval from the supervisor.
• Investigates data in the network to understand or probe into what may have occurred with a provider, and research to make decisions about whether or not to pursue a provider based on research.
• Maintains tracking systems and manages counselor data to assure that credentialing information is shared in a timely manner between Human Resources, Credentialing, and Operations departments, and criminal background check vendors. Investigates and problem-solves delays.
• Facilitates resolution of provider complaints, claims, and issues to assure a timely response and resolution within program expectations.
• Actively participates in quality improvement activities to increase quality of network recruitment, provider relations and complaint management.
• Ensures that all credentialing criteria are met prior to provider''s deployment.
• Continuously monitors provider''s credentials to ensure they are compliant with performance guarantees.
Efficient in Excel
Must be pro-active
Excellent communication skills
Will be working with Providers as well as Military
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)