DST Systems Senior Business Systems Analyst in Kansas City, Missouri
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Senior Business Systems Analysts are typically assigned responsibility for full life cycle participation on smaller scope projects or multiple phases of the life cycle on larger, more complex projects. They demonstrate a solid understanding of DST’s products, business processes, and development life cycle. They also demonstrate technical proficiency with various software tools, utilities, methodologies, and concepts.
· Participates in the initiation, requirements, design, testing, and conversion/implementation phases of a project to develop, modify, or implement effective information systems solutions.
· Conducts comprehensive client interviews to research, analyze, and produce accurate and thorough project documentation and deliverables.
· Researches and collects material information required for analysis of moderately complex issues and assists in the facilitation of resolutions. For the most complex issues, seeks advice, assistance, and validation from a more experienced analyst or project lead.
· Writes project related documents including detailed requirements and project documentation.
· Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of work-related experience, or 4 years equivalent work-related experience
· Solid background in business analysis experience within application development.
· Solid background in Agile Methodology
Kansas City Missouri
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Combining unmatched industry knowledge, critical infrastructure and service excellence, DST helps companies master complexity in the world’s most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements.
We work with companies in some of the world’s most demanding industries where rapid shifts in consumer, regulatory, and technology trends are increasingly affecting how our clients do business. For them, keeping up in a landscape of constant change is becoming more and more complex. Through our technology, strategic advisory, and business improvement solutions we work with clients to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on customer, business, and regulatory change.
Mastering complexity is not an end-state. It’s a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon. If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.