KPMG Intern Advisory ( Kansas City_MO) in Kansas City, Missouri
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries.
Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our services.
KPMG is currently seeking an Intern for our Advisory practice.
• Project a professional image of KPMG and provide high quality service to our clients
• High quality professional day-to-day execution of engagements and special projects
• Perform analytical reviews and conduct research
• Complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Serve a variety of clients within multiple industries
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed, at times with relatively short notice
• Ability to work onsite at client premises approximately 80-90 percent of the time
• Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Accounting and/or Finance from an accredited college/university
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Ability to act autonomously while being a team player
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2018 through Summer 2019
KPMG's award winning internship program is designed to provide you with a valuable learning experience. Visit our careers site to learn more about our internship opportunities.
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
©2018 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Description: KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 137,000 professionals, including more than 7,600 partners, in 144 countries. KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Instructions: Submit Online Application To: http://www.kpmgcampus.com/what-we-do
Job Ref Code: Job # CR006