Jackson County Missouri Commercial Appraiser in Kansas City, Missouri
- Responsible for the independent appraisal of a wide variety of commercial, industrial, and multi-family properties in Jackson County.
- Responsible for the valuation of agricultural and residential properties that are associated with commercial and/or industrial parcels using one or a combination of three appraisal methods: sales comparison, income, and cost approach.
- Required to maintain the appropriate valuation and dates of change on tax abated and exempt properties.
- Must have H.S. diploma/GED and three years experience in real property appraising with some experience in appraising commercial property or experience in a related field.
- Associate's degree in business or public administration or related field, and appraisal designation and completed basic appraisal courses with emphasis on commercial properties from national appraisal association preferred.
- Must possess/maintain valid Missouri Driver's License.
- Must take math exam.
- Must submit to/pass pre-employment drug screen/background check.