State Street Client Service Operations Specialist, Associate 2 in Kansas City, Missouri
As a member of the Client Service Operations team, you will act as a point of contact for operational activities and client inquiries. In this role, you may have daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, Centers of Excellence and Business Unit Shared Service teams.
Perform assigned daily operations and processes including, but not limited to:
- Perform customized client activities and ad-hoc client requests as appropriate and in conjunction with BU Client Service.
- Account Administration including account openings, billing set up, tax reclaims/tax documentation, market openings/exits/updates, security registration/system access/ID administration and FAR set up
- Calculate NAV and perform end of night tie out by reconciling final net assets and related data between NAV alert, MCH and Navigator.
- Disseminate NAV’s in an accurate and timely manner
- May monitor and review daily work of Client Operations Specialist 1 or 2 to ensure accurate and timely calculation of Net Asset Value, if required. May perform the duties of Sr. Client Operations Specialist, as needed.
- Monitor day-to-day service delivery of Shared Service teams and CoEs for assigned accounts.
- Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
- Production of client-customized reporting; collection of data and production of customer report cards
- Assist with data collection for risk/compliance reporting
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational CoEs, BU Shared Services and BU Client Service.
- Provide on the job training to new staff and assist new staff with understanding job responsibilities.
- Elevate unresolved issues/problems to Senior Client Support Specialist.
- Maintain appropriate documents required for fund audits.
- Remain familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with business related coursework or degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of related custody and/ or fund accounting experience preferred.
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Aptitude for math
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment
Normal hours are M-F 6am – 2pm.
Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time