Jackson County Missouri Assistant Prosecuting Attorney I in Kansas City, Missouri
- Responsible for maintaining a criminal caseload of primarily class B felonies and below, and misdemeanor cases.
- Responsible for other assignments that may include, but is not limited to: dockets, legal research and assignments as determined by the Prosecuting Attorney or his/her designee.
- Responsible for filing of charges and prosecution of cases when appropriate
- Must have a Juris Doctorate.
- Must be a member in good standing with the Missouri Bar.
- Must submit to/pass pre-employment drug screen/background check. BARGAINING UNIT POSITION.
Department: Prosecuting Attorney