EY Tech Consulting - Senior Manager - ServiceNow Leader in Jefferson City, Missouri
Tech Consulting - Senior Manager - ServiceNow Leader
Requisition # UNI00HVK
Post Date Apr 20, 2021
In the digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Upgrading outdated processes, systems and information is vital – but can be a risky investment in such a rapidly changing environment. That’s why some of the most prestigious businesses worldwide look to us for authoritative, agile and efficient solutions for business decision-making. As our ServiceNow Senior Manager you’ll play a leading role in that mission – providing the competitive edge our customers need to overcome some of the biggest creative and technical challenges around.
You’ll lead a tight-knit team in a rapidly growing area of our consulting business. It’s a high-profile role, in which you’ll have plenty of opportunities to lead teams and generate sales with new and existing clients. As you do, we’ll support you in developing deep subject matter expertise so you can deliver on and exceed client expectations.
Your key responsibilities
Here, you’ll handle a wide portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths and ambitions, so no two days will be the same. That could mean working to improve our customers’ HR, Customer Service, Facilities, Legal or IT solutions. Wherever you find yourself, you’ll be making a visible impact on ServiceNow projects that cross borders and challenge conventional wisdom to encourage transformation. You’ll often work on-site to personally understand and influence our clients – so you’ll also need to be ready for regular travel.
Skills and attributes for success
• Acting as a leader across all aspects of ServiceNow project and solution delivery
• Overseeing application and workflow configuration
• Developing client-specific reporting processes and integration components
• Working closely with ServiceNow technical teams to set up the SaaS platform
• Providing trusted advice on how digital transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance
• Identifying sales opportunities to generate new business
• Monitoring and reporting on quality, risks and potential opportunities for improvement
To qualify for the role, you must have
• A bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or similar discipline; supported by experience in a similar technical environment
• Seven or more years of ServiceNow technical experience
• A thorough understanding of the technical and business aspects of platform development
• A proven record of excellence in managing a solutions-driven team at a senior level
• The ability to meet strict deadlines
• A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability to translate often-complex requirements into decisive digital platform strategies
• The confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
• A flair for identifying and capitalizing on new revenue streams
• A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
• Willingness to travel 60% of the time, once EY and client offices re-open
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with a genuine passion for finding and implementing innovative ways nurture growth. You’ll also need excellent communication and negotiation skills. We’ll look to you to have the ability to express big ideas to influence C-suite leaders while also having technical skills to architect the right solutions for clients. If you’re ready to take ownership of a team that’s poised to take the industry by storm, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Create your legacy. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.